A New Comer in the Galaxy: the Samsung Galaxy F
Samsung is always working on something new and better. If it’s not the Galaxy S line of smart phones, it’s the Galaxy Note line of tablets or something else. Recently, there have been whispers that Samsung could be coming up with a new line of smart phones in 2014.The Samsung Galaxy F series of smart is rumored to be the next venture for the tech giant.
Chances for a Samsung Galaxy F Series
Samsung has had a pretty good run with the Galaxy S series of smart phones. The latest one, the Galaxy S4, got a pretty good reception in the market. It is one of the biggest devices in 2013. The possibility of another line from Samsung is feasible. Even with the success of the Galaxy S line, there are still some things that need improvement.
A Samsung Galaxy F series would be the chance for Samsung to do everything right. It would be the opportunity to incorporate all the best aspects from their pervious devices into one line. All the new technology that Samsung is working on will need a host. A new line may just be the solution for that. A new line of smart phones would also give consumers something different to look forward to. Chances right now seem pretty good for a new line from Samsung.
Read about Samsung Galaxy Lite – another brilliant smartphone in Galaxy Series.
A look at the Samsung Galaxy F
If the Samsung Galaxy line were to come to fruition, there would be a lot of things to expect. The first in the series, the Samsung Galaxy F, would have so much to live up to. Here are some of the features and specs people would like to see on the first Galaxy F;
- The OS would definitely be the latest platform. Consumers can expect at least the Android 4.4 KitKat. This will however depend on when exactly the device is released. If by the time it comes out there will be another version of the Android KitKat, Samsung can be expected to push for it.
- The processor is one of the things that is expected to make all the difference. Rumors in the mill are that the device would come with an octa core processor. That would mean a lot of power in one device.
- The camera would be fitted with the Optical Image Stabilizer. This is one spec that people have been hoping for for quite some time. The technology was not available in the Galaxy Note 3 but people are still waiting for it in the next devices.
- The gadget world is buzzing with rumors of Samsung going metal in its next devices. A metal casing is one thing that people have been expecting from Samsung for quiet a while. It doesn’t look like the Samsung Galaxy S5 will have one. The Samsung Galaxy F though could be the lucky charm that rolls out the metal casing.
- An improved battery life is another thing that can be expected in the F series. Such a powerful device would need more power to run it.
- Wireless charging is another technology that Samsung has been promising for a while. Apparently, it is working on improving the technology. That means it would be a bit different from the one used by manufacturers like Nokia. The magnetic resonance wireless charging would allow a phone to be charged even from a distance.
- The size and design of the phone is still a subject in contention. The F series would be looking to make things a little different. That would mean doing something that doesn’t look like a Galaxy S or a Galaxy Note. A sleeker design would be better. The metal casing would contribute to a classier look for the Galaxy F.
Samsung devices have always been on the higher side of the price meter. The Galaxy S4 retailed for about $600 without a contract. With all the new things that Samsung is expected to do with the Samsung Galaxy F, the price will be higher.
A metal casing and OIS camera would mean more cost in production. This will in turn lead to heavier price tags. If the Samsung Galaxy F were to be launched into the market, it would retail for about $800 or more. That is unless Samsung finds a way to make the price of the Galaxy F affordable.
Here is another mind-blowing review of Samsung Galaxy Round smartphone for you.
The main premise of a new Samsung line is that it will be the flagship in 2014. That means the Samsung Galaxy F would be released some time in 2014. The Galaxy S5 is still not out yet and that means Samsung are pressed for time. They will have to finish working on that first. Therefore, the Samsung Galaxy F can be expected in mid 2014 or in the last quarter of the year.
Whatever the rumors are, a Samsung Galaxy F would do well in the current market. There is still room for a premium Samsung device. If Samsung come up with the right device, then this is one they can definitely pull of.